Saturday, November 21, 2009

What's wrong with these people?

seriously,what the freak is wrong with her?



talking about my neighbour here.she thought that i have some kind of a disease as she did not want to take the same lift as me.how freaking lame is that?..

so the lift upgrading project thingy here is almost complete!!wooo no more noise pollution!anyways,so i decided to give this new creation a try.THEN,i saw my "NEIGHBOUR" is walking towards the same lift as me.pathetically,she actually slowed down just to avoid being in the same lift as me. A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR HER.why? because she thought i could not see her.=.=

and what's more pathetic than that.i live in the fifth floor,she lives in the sixth floor!just one floor away! dude,isnt it much simpler just to get in the same lift as me?!i could stand like wway way way further from you in the lift.

again,not complaining,just ranting. i've been cracking my brain about why she wont get into the same lift.i dont have any diseases or sickness.i did shower and even sprayed like half of a bottle of perfume.it's not like im going to roast and eat her.i dont even eat meat!seriously what is wrong with these type of people?

No comments:

Post a Comment